Keep your tallow light and fluffy by storing it in a dry cool place. There is no need to refrigerate but it will start to liquify if it gets too warm.
We love wholesalers!!! If you are a brick and mortar store, we would love to set up an wholesaler account with you! Contact Britney Arceneaux 432-934-6118.
We currently offer 3oz, and 8 oz sizes.
Will my Whipped Tallow feel greasy?
Your skin will love tallow and it absorbs it easily! If it feels greasy, your probably using too much. Just cut back and the problem should resolve. As always, we want our customer happy, so if your not, just let us know and we would be happy to refund your money within two weeks of receiving your product.
Do you accept returns?
1) Yes. If you receive your jar and it is melted, please shoot us a picture and we would be happy to get you a replacement jar asap.
2) While we and our friends and family love tallow, we know there is always that one in a million that won't. That's just fine! We accept returns within two weeks of purchase. That should give you enough time to figure out what works for you.
How do I use it?
There are several ways to use our Whipped Tallow Balm.
1)You can use it as an oil cleanser for your face.
2) Facial moisturizer (eye cream, anti aging serum, acne treatment and prevention).
5) Babies! Diaper cream, moisturizer, chapped cheeks or noses, rashes, cradle cap, cuts or wounds). Use unscented for babies.
5) Skin detoxing.
6) Sunburns or any wound healing.
7) Scar healing (Acne scars or stretch marks).
8) To help with skin elasticity (During pregnancy or before weight loss).
And I'm sure there is more. This is just off the top of our heads.
How do I return?
Just send me a message and I will give you the details. I will either resolve the issue or refund as soon as I can. I'm a cat herder full time (I have 5 little kiddos under 8 😝😍) so I try to check my shop in the evening/night hours.