What do your skin and cow fat have in common? More than you might think!
There truly is nothing new under the sun. Tallow was one of the first rudimentary skincare ingredients, dating back more than centuries. Historically, it has long been known for its nutrient dense, vitamin rich properties that make it highly compatible with your skin. As diets changed, and the cosmetics industry shifted towards new synthetic ingredients, tallow use diminished significantly. Thankfully - it’s back in the spotlight again and more people are rediscovering its value and benefits.
Tallow acts as a powerful moisturizer that helps replenish the vitamins and nutrients your skin naturally loses through aging and environmental pollutants. It is also an incredible carrier oil - deeply penetrating the skin to absorb our added organic essential oils for maximum benefits.
- Tallow is loaded with fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin A, D, E, and K - all crucial for overall skin health. It’s basically a superfood for your skin!
- Surprisingly, it’s not greasy! And it won’t clog your pores. Unlike plant based or water based lotions that tend to sit on the surface of your skin, tallow soaks in quickly, and leaves your skin moisturized. We’re talking hydrated on a cellular level!
- It is naturally anti-aging. Tallow helps increase elastin as well as fights free radicals to protect your skin.
- We use the kidney and liver fat that might otherwise go to waste, so it’s incredibly sustainable.
- Tallow can be made into skincare products, candles, soap and so much more
Nourish and protect your skin with clean, safe and effective products. Switch back to natural!