This lightweight Citrus Serum packs a punch with high concentrations of citrus oils and our incredible carrier oil blend. Soak in the benefits of lemon, lime, grapefruit and orange that may help smooth, nourish, refresh your complexion, brighten and balance skin tone!
Use the serum on its own, or alongside your favorite Flying Cow Tallow balm.
May Help With:
•Smoothing textured skin
•Reversing sun damage
Ingredients: Organic Lemon Oil, Organic Lime Oil, Organic Grapefruit Oil, Organic Orange Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Black Seed Currant Oil.
Essential Oil Facts
Historically these oils have been used and known for...
- Lemon: nourishes damaged skin ▪ can help refresh complexion ▪ cleansing ▪ brighten and preserve your skin tone
- Lime: balances oil production ▪ targets blemishes ▪ soothes inflammation
- Grapefruit: high in Vitamin C ▪ promotes clear skin ▪astringent properties that may work to constrict blood vessels underneath the skin, lessening the bumpy appearance of cellulite
- Orange: increases circulation ▪ calming ▪ fights signs of aging such as wrinkles and dark spots ▪ slows skin damage from UV light exposure
- Pomegranate Seed: can help reduce wrinkles and age spots by both stimulating collagen production and stabilizing your current collagen ▪ antimicrobial properties ▪ super hydrating
- Argan: contains omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids - all of which may help to lightly moisturize skin, soften dry patches ▪ may also help protect from sun damage ▪ increases elasticity in skin
- Rosehip: promotes elastin ▪ incredibly hydrating for dry/itchy skin ▪ brightens the skin and reduces dullness ▪ helps boost collagen formation ▪ reduces inflammation ▪ combats visible sun damage
- Evening Primrose: may reduce skin inflammation ▪ improves overall skin condition by benefiting elasticity, moisture, and firmness
- Grapeseed: moisturizes skin ▪ tightens pores ▪ reduces appearance of scars ▪ helps protect from environmental pollutants and toxins
I've been using the citrus oil morning and night to help with sun damage. I LIVE outside and do a lot of outdoor extreme sports. This oil is epic. It is not greasy. I put it on after washing my face, give it a couple minutes to soak in, and then add my normal tallow on top as a moisturizer. My completion has evened out and brightened a bit. It's like my face is saying "thanks for the extra vitamins"