It’s time for total skin renewal! Lemon and Peppermint are a refreshing combo for skin seeking moisture and is prone to breakouts. Peppermint invigorates while lemon smooths and refreshes your skin. Your skin will feel renewed each time you use it! A very gentle and mild blend for the most sensitive of skin.
This is the perfect blend for:
- Clarifying (Breakouts!)
- Aging Gracefully (Smoothing)
- Dry/Sensitive Skin (Hydrating)
Ingredients: Grass Fed/Grass Finished Tallaw, Organic Peppermint Oil, Rosehip Oil, Organic Lemon Oil, and a dash of Unprocessed Organic Coconut Oil for texture
Essential Oil Facts
Historically these oils have been used and known for...
- Peppermint: cleansing and clarifying ▪ cooling effects ▪ soothes irritations ▪ acts as pore purifier
- Rosehip: promotes elastin ▪ incredibly hydrating for dry/itchy skin ▪ brightens the skin and reduces dullness ▪ helps boost collagen formation ▪ reduces inflammation ▪ combats visible sun damage
- Lemon: nourishes damaged skin ▪ can help refresh complexion ▪ Cleansing ▪ brightens and preserves your skin tone
What is Tallow?
Find out all the amazing benefits of tallow on our “What is Tallow” page!
Instructions: Apply to face/neck/chest once or twice a day after cleansing. Avoid eye area.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Results may vary. Customers were sent a free jar of tallow for their before/after testimony and you possibly could too! Don’t forget to take that before picture and send in your results.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Results may vary.
I love how soft this tallow makes my skin and the scent is very lovely as well.
My daughter uses this for everything. She loves the scent and the way it keeps her skin hydrated. We are big fans!
It’s my favorite! Smells amazing and feels great. Really hydrated and heals my skin
I used to make super fatted lard soap years ago. Thank you for making wonderful moisturizing products!