Flying Cow’s amazing man balm scent with added jojoba oil to tame and nourish your beard while nourishing the skin underneath.
Helps with beard growth and health as well as styling or taming your beard.
Ingredients: Grass Fed/Grass Finished Tallow, Organic Black Spruce, Organic Marjoram Oil, Organic Sandalwood, Organic Bergamot Oil, Jojoba Oil, and just a dash of Organic Unprocessed Coconut Oil for texture.
Essential Oil Facts
Historically these oils have been used and known for...
- Black Spruce: has pain relief properties ▪ may help calm inflammation ▪ cools and soothes skin
- Marjoram: soothing to the skin ▪ deeply cleansing to the skin and rids pores of impurities and toxins ▪ leaves your complexion refreshed
- Sandalwood: high in antioxidants to promote anti-aging ▪ promotes mental clarity, focus and relaxation ▪ relieves itching & soothes rashes
- Bergamot: has soothing, and anti-inflammatory properties ▪ may help smooth skin irritations
- Jojoba Oil: balances the skin’s natural oils ▪ Vitamin E nourishes and hydrates ▪ soothes
What is Tallow?
Find out all the amazing benefits of tallow on our “What is Tallow” page!
Instructions: Rub a dab of tallow between hands and apply sparingly to the beard. Massage into beard and skin with hands or use a beard brush brush to comb through the beard evenly. Product is safe to use on facial skin as well as a moisturizer. A little goes a long way.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Results may vary. Customers were sent a free jar of tallow for their before/after testimony and you possibly could too! Don’t forget to take that before picture and send in your results.
Holiday shipping times are often unpredictable. Last year, we know there were major delays in deliveries. We work hard to get all orders processed, packaged, and shipped within a week of ordering.
Once the packages are with the postal services, we unfortunately cannot expedite their shipping time frame. Keep an eye out for your shipping confirmation email and use the tracking number for updates.
Thanks for understanding!