Nourish & protect with Block! Daily protection and hydration for your face. All the hydration and nourishment benefits of our other tallows + Zinc oxide. UVA/UVB Protection. Reduces photoaging.
Unscented Ingredients: Organic Grass Fed/Finished Tallow, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Organic Raspberry Seed Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, and just a dash of Unprocessed Organic Coconut Oil for texture
Tropical Ingredients: Organic Grass Fed/Finished Tallow, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Organic Raspberry Seed Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Bergamot, Organic Mandarin, Organic Vanilla, Organic Lime, and just a dash of Unprocessed Organic Coconut Oil for texture
Essential Oil Facts
Historically these oils have been used and known for...
- Raspberry Seed: encourages healthy skin regeneration for smoother and tighter skin with Vitamin A ▪ fights inflammation, reduces scars, replenishes collagen levels with Vitamin E ▪ added moisture and sun protection
- Rosehip: promotes elastin ▪ incredibly hydrating for dry/itchy skin ▪ brightens the skin and reduces dullness ▪ helps boost collagen formation ▪ reduces inflammation ▪ combats visible sun damage
- Zinc Oxide (non nano): blocks both UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for causing burns and skin damage
- Bergamot: has soothing, antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties ▪ may help smooth skin irritations ▪ balance and rejuvenate
- Vanilla: can help soothe puffy eyes ▪ helps build collagen and elastin for younger, smoother looking skin
- Lime: balances oil production ▪ targets blemishes ▪ soothes inflammation ▪ cleansing properties
- Mandarin: can help with stretch marks, acne and scarring ▪ antimicrobial
What is Tallow?
Find out all the amazing benefits of tallow on our “What is Tallow” page!
Instructions: For daily use, allow the product to absorb before applying makeup. Apply to clean/dry skin. Apply at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. For external use only. Do not use on broken or damaged skin. Keep out of eyes. Keep out of reach of children. It is generally recommended to reapply sunscreen every two hours if outdoors, even on cloudy days, and even more frequently when swimming and sweating outdoors.Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Results may vary. Customers were sent a free jar of tallow for their before/after testimony and you possibly could too! Don’t forget to take that before picture and send in your results.