Rich, Smooth, Luxurious. Our newest night cream, Magnolia, will quickly become your favorite part of your bedtime routine. The magnolia represents renewal, growth, and new beginnings. Magnolia blossoms are harvested at night when their fragrance is most potent.
Deeply aromatic, the scent is thought to have soothing and calming capabilities. Super smooth and hydrating, Magnolia consists of 5 added carrier oils for maximum moisturization. Helpful for reducing scars and increasing circulation, use on your face and neck to age gracefully. Luxury in a jar. Smooth, sweet and decadent with a hint of smoky goodness. Target fine lines & wrinkles with extra hydration.
Ingredients: Grass-Fed/Grass Finished Organic Tallow, Organic Magnolia, Organic Amber, Organic Cedarwood, Organic Sandalwood, Organic Vetiver, Organic Vanilla, Organic Frankincense Carterii, Organic Pomegranate Seed, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, and just a dash of Unprocessed Organic Coconut Oil for texture
Essential Oil Facts
Historically these oils have been used and known for...
- Magnolia: calming and soothing ▪ soothes irritations, helps improve skin's elasticity, tone, texture, brightness and appearance by moisturizing dry patches
- Amber: rejuvenating ▪ refreshes the skin ▪ may help clear pores and promote the growth of new cells
- Vetiver: promotes a smooth, even looking skin tone ▪ highly cleansing to support a fresh face and clear pores ▪ soothes skin that has been overexposed to the sun ▪ calming and relaxing
- Vanilla: can help soothe puffy eyes ▪ helps build collagen and elastin for younger, smoother looking skin
- Frankincense Carterii: helps protect skin cells ▪ smooths the skin of irritations ▪ reduces appearance of scars ▪ tightens skin as it hydrates and moisturizes ▪ can help prevent signs of aging ▪ helps tackle discoloration and redness to balance skin tone
- Cedarwood: anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties ▪ may reduce appearance of scars ▪ soothe dry skin ▪ cleansing properties that may improve skin imperfections ▪ promotes relaxation and calmness
- Sandalwood: high in antioxidants to promote anti-aging ▪ promotes mental clarity, focus and relaxation ▪ relieves itching & soothes rashes
- Pomegranate Seed: can help reduce wrinkles and age spots by both stimulating collagen production and stabilizing your current collagen ▪ antimicrobial properties ▪ super hydrating
- Argan: contains omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids - all of which may help to lightly moisturize skin, soften dry patches ▪ may also help protect from sun damage ▪ increases elasticity in skin
- Rosehip: promotes elastin ▪ incredibly hydrating for dry/itchy skin ▪ brightens the skin and reduces dullness ▪ helps boost collagen formation ▪ reduces inflammation ▪ combats visible sun damage
- Evening Primrose: may reduce skin inflammation ▪ improves overall skin condition by benefiting elasticity, moisture, and firmness
- Grapeseed: moisturizes skin ▪ tightens pores ▪ reduces appearance of scars ▪ helps protect from environmental pollutants and toxins
What is Tallow?
Find out all the amazing benefits of tallow on our “What is Tallow” page!
Instructions: Magnolia is perfect for your face and neck! This is our favorite product to complete your nighttime routine. Apply after cleansing, before bed!
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Results may vary. Customers were sent a free jar of tallow for their before/after testimony and you possibly could too! Don’t forget to take that before picture and send in your results.
This has really improved the look of my skin. Toned it up to.
Love the way it feels
These creams have helped keep my hands and face moisturized in a very dry environment. Thank you
I’ve enjoyed all your products I’ve tried thus far .. best skin care I’ve ever had !! Love it all … for all over
My skin tone and texture is much improved after using this, it smells amazing and I sleep better when using it before bed.