Deep, rich, and tangy. This sweet-tart aroma is unlike any other orange that we know of. Breathe deep! It smells like a fresh, ripe orange picked straight from the tree.
Similar to our Fresh Citrus balm, Wild Orange may help increase circulation in the skin, as well as smooth it. This balm could help reduce the appearance of blemishes and improve skin texture. Boost your skin’s immunity! Wild orange is packed with Vitamin C, an antioxidant that is greatly important for skin health.
- Intensely hydrates while cleansing the skin of unwanted impurities on face and body
- Protects the skin’s proteins, collagen, and elastin against the stressful season of winter
- Bright scent invigorates while uplifting and lifting a blue mood
Ingredients: Grass Fed/Grass Finished Tallow, Organic Wild Orange, and a dash of Unprocessed Organic Coconut Oil for texture
Essential Oil Facts
Historically wild orange has been used and known for...
- great anti-inflammatory properties that may help eliminate free radicals
- naturally cleanse the skin
- super-high concentration of Vitamin C
- antioxidants and collagen-boosting properties to firm and smooth
- helps promote an energizing and uplifting environment
What is Tallow?
Find out all the amazing benefits of tallow on our “What is Tallow” page!
Instructions: Wash face with a gentle soap & clean washcloth. Apply tallow sparingly to clean, dry skin 1-2 times a day. Feel free to use this balm for oil cleansing if desired. For new use, allow 1-2 weeks for skin to adjust
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Results may vary. Customers were sent a free jar of tallow for their before/after testimony and you possibly could too! Don’t forget to take that before picture and send in your results.
This tallow smells amazingly sweet.. almost like an orange creamsicle. It makes your skin smooth to the touch and moisturizes on a whole different level than any lotion or moisturizer I’ve ever tried.
Can’t get enough of this tallow and nor can my partner Randy who has discovered the beautiful smell & luxurious feel of Flying Cow Tallow!
I love your products and would like to send the nurses at my moms nursing home in Tennessee a collection of some fir taking care of my mom after her stroke. Diane Nichols